Tuesday 8 May 2007

My Logical model

Igor P wrote an article about his data base last week. I am also working on similar project but with different content. I am making data base about my job. I work as controler and at my job I usually repair different controllers. This database will describe conection between errors and material in warehouse.

On this picture I show logical model of my database. Here I have seven tables. They describe controllers, errors and situation of elements (material) in warehouse. I made this model with DB Designer. I also made Physical model with two applications. Oracle and Xampp. It seems that database works. Now it is time to write description about it.

4 comments:

Igor P said...

Hi mate, nice diagram.... and it seems clear, simple and efective.
You need to show me the Physical model....

Anonymous said...

I made it with Oracle application. I send you my physical model with e-mail.

Igor P said...

Got it thanks... will have a look into it.
Did you meet any troubles designing the model in Oracle?

Anonymous said...

Any problem? A lot of problems!!! Specialy with foreign keys.