Wednesday 2 May 2007

I'm back...

Hello.

This vacations was just great. I was traveled all over Slovenia. From Šempeter to Murska Sobota, Beltinci. Last Sunday I went with my friends to Rakov Škocjan. We walked all the way through it. Here are about 14 orientation or imporatnt places. But more about this I will write later. Today I was in Brezje and at Golnik. It was nice.

Unfortunately I must go to work tomorrow. But fortunately I will be here only two days. Then I will return to our weekend house. ...

:-)
:-)
:-)

2 comments:

Saša said...

Hi Matej, I think it was a wonderful idea to spend May holidays exploring our little country - there are so many beautiful places all around us.

Igor P said...

Hi Matej,
hope you enjoyed holidays as much as I did. I went to the seaside in Croatia for two days with my family - exactly my children as my wife worked. We visited Rovinj and its old town center...

See you at school...