Wednesday 18 April 2007

The platform lifts


In our Electronics department at Iskra Avtoelektrika we also make controllers for the platform lift with curved rail and fixed or variable gradient. Platform lifts are ideal solutions to make all parts of the home or other private building accessible and allowing people in wheelchairs to enjoy an adequate social life.

We make two different models. V65 and V55.
Model V65 is extremly suitable. It has been designed for easy use. This model can be equipped with a console for programming the track or with display which shows messages to identify any faults. Maximal speed is 5m/min. It is used for transporting people with wheelchairs.
Model V55 can be fitted to all types of stairs with fixed or variable gradient. It is smaller than Model V65. It is also faster. Maximal speed is 6,5m/min.

7 comments:

Bogdan said...

Are this platform lifts also for outdoor use. I'm also interested if we can install this platforms on protective fence and about load capacity of fence.

hi
Bogdan

Anonymous said...

Yes, we can use them everywhere. You can charge it up to 250kg. Which model would you like?

Saša said...

I'm not sure I could afford one if I needed it - they cost a fortune, don't they?

DamijanLikar said...

I have been in the factory where they manufacture this products, because I work in transport company and we transport goods from Iskra too.

I believe these platforms are great help to the people that needs them.

Igor P said...

You should arrange sponsorship for my diving team to facilitate the transport of equipment to Suhadolca cave.....
And it would be a god test for the lift platform.

Anonymous said...

I don't know a price of this lift but the price of one controller is about 580 euro.

Igor, you diving team needs the model "Roby" or "T06" which is fully automatic. It is tracked vehicle and you have command console in your hands or (manual mode) someone can help you when you dive into a cave and he has commands in your back. This model is really interesting. It is kind of robot. It is like usually Wheelchair with little wheels or tracked wheels. It has also optical sensors which must "look" after stairs or any other barrier. This type has also inclinometer. This is an instrument for measuring angles of slope. Inclinometer is very important for this model because this model it does't fix on rail or wall. Why? Because we help invalids and don't make them.

Last year I saw one type of this lift in Ljubljana. Exactly in BTC city, in front of BIG BANG shop. But it was turned off.

Igor P said...

I wish I could show you the entrance in Suhadolca cave ....
You would UNDERSTAND why we would need the lift.
The models you suggested I couldnt check as I am in a hurry (when I am not?), but will toonight when I return home. Anyway thanks for suggestion....
I probably can only wish we could have one ... but who knows....