Thursday 19 April 2007

New controllers and new problems



Today I had hard day at work. We made new controllers which are used for starting electric motors on boat. I think that this is for customer from Netherlad. They need boats in their fiords and when they come to city zone, they must turn off diesel motors and start electric motors.
So I must worked on this case whole day. First of all I must checked all electrical schemes and found important testing points. Then I checked all charging lines and also signals on phases. And what did I ascertain? That something is wrong on controller. Now I am waiting that optic control-machine test controller again and find a mistake. Here is too much elements for search after error with my eyes... :-(


1 comment:

Dušan said...

Yes it is true, we don't have efficent eyes as optical controlers...