Monday 16 April 2007

About me

Hello everyone!

My name is Matej Maček. I live in Šempeter. I am 29 years old. I work in Iskra Avtoelektrika in Šempeter. I work as controller in Drive systems, exactly in Electronic unit.

In my spare time I like to go in woods. Our familly have a weekend house in Selšček. This is small vilege near Cerknica. This is a kind of place that fits me. I like to film wild animals from our woods. Specially bears. Sometimes I film it from my balcony. It is safe up there. Yesterday I filmed mother-bear with three cubies. I saw them at woods near Cerknica lake.

This year I joined the 2 years part-time course at vocational college of informatics. If I succesfully end this college and graduate I become an engineer of informatics. Because I have a job I must pay for education lessons. The lessons are usually held in the afternoon time at Nova Gorica Technical School Center.

Best regards, Matej.

1 comment:

Saša said...

Dear Matej,
congratulations on your new blog. I've read your posts and watched your video. Great job, thanks for sharing.