Sunday 22 April 2007

Second life


Second life is a 3D digital world. But at this time I will say something about my second life or second opportunity. I was born in 1977. My life is very complicated (halth). But maybe I will tell you about this in any other time at any other place. My second life started four years ago. Exactlly on the 31 October 2003. Now I am almost four years old. And in this time I was finished secondary school at TŠC.
Four years ago I had an accident at my work. It was usually day like any other. I worked at Iskra and suddenly I fell down. After some medical examination they gave me diagnose. I had cyst on very dangerous place. Between my heart and lungs. Two month later I was prepared for operation at Hospital in Ljubljana. This was a kind of routine operation. But in this case everything went wrong.
Between operation my heart stopped. Staff in operation room gave me immediately heart message and after few minutes they reestabilished situation. And it was stopped again. This was happened five times. But persistence of staff was repayed. I was back. I didn't remember any white light and any tunnel. The only thing that I remember is one little girl. She was sitting on my bed when I was in intense-room. But anyone didn't see her. I was the only person who saw her. I saw her just one week later at my room in Šempeter. Is she my guardian angel? After three months I talked about this with priest. And he told me that she maybe gave me the second chance.
Today I live my second life. And it isn't 3D digital world. It is the real one. And I love it.

4 comments:

Saša said...

Dear Matej,
thanks for sharing your mysterious experience. I think you are a very special person - always with a smile on your face, always interested in the world around you, always kind and sympathetic towards people around you... People like you make the world a warm and friendly place. We are lucky to have you in our class.

Igor P said...

Hi Matej,

I see I’m not the only one with such experience. I was not so far near death, but lost consciousness and had a concussion of the brain.
This happened long time ago, I was 9 years old when car hit me.
I remember being near the ceiling of the room watching myself lying on the bed...
Young as I was, I remain frightened for some time and did not tell anyone about the experience. Later I got in touch with other persons that experienced similar things.
I believe there is second life, but you have to earn it, and seem you did.
Thanks for posting this topic, there is a lot to talk about, but lot of people are frightened to.

Bogdan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bogdan said...

I read several times about these things. You are first with this experience that I know hin. Angel was knowing what hi do in the warld is not mich good people like you.